Propelling Businesses Forward for 400 Years!
A Tradition of Business and Entrepreneurship
Jamestown, the first permanent English colony in America, was founded in 1607 as an entrepreneurial commercial entity backed by stockholders. It used the vast resources available to produce a variety of products sold domestically and abroad. Fast-forward to today and the tradition of production and providing quality goods and services continues.
The region is home to a rich and vibrant business community combining strengths in:
- Advanced Manufacturing of materials and components
- Food and Beverage
- Professional and Technical Services
Home to the renowned College of William & Mary, the Greater Williamsburg region trains and hosts a dynamic and talent workforce in a strategically located Mid-Atlantic business hub.
Why locate in the Greater Williamsburg Region? Because we have…
- Availability of Skilled Labor
- Competitive Labor Costs
- Proximity to Major Markets
- Domestic and International (through Port of Virginia)
- Located Between 2 Major Metropolitan Areas
- Interstate and Major Highway Accessibility
- World Class Quality of Life
- Available Sites and Buildings
… and much more.